Stick a sock in it! That’s what my friends from Portlandia say!
1. Put your hair up in a ponytail at the crown of your head. Use a brush to create a smooth bun, or put your hair up using your fingers to create a messy, textured bun.
2. Pull your ponytail through the sock doughnut.
3. Place the sock doughnut at the end of your ponytail so that you can at least tuck the ends under the doughnut.
4. Roll you sock doughnut, with the ends of your hair tucked under it,towards your scalp. With every roll, continue to keep tucking the hair under the doughnut until you reach your scalp. It may take a couple of tries to get the hang of it, so just keep trying because the results are gorgeous!
5. There you have it, your sock bun! Tuck any loose or stray hairs under the sock doughnut, and, if you see the sock peeping through, just tuck your hair accordingly.