Februhairy Day 20 – Heart Braid
I love, love, love checking out Hair Romance for ideas and inspiration!
Step by Step
This style works on curly or straight hair. I have curled my hair using the large H2D Curling Wand. You can find my tutorial for creating perfect waves here.
- Take a one inch section of hair, split it into three and make a regular braid (plait).
- Take another one inch section of hair level with the first. Leave a small gap between the two sections. Split the section in three and make a regular braid (plait).
- Twist the braid up and around to form the top of the heart. Use bobby pins to pin in place.
- Repeat with the second braid, pinning it to the first braid to form the top of the heart.
- Connect the ends of the braids together where the bottom point of the heart will be. Pin in place with bobby pins and hide the ends of the braids with the rest of your hair.
Leave a Reply