I like tights. Who am I kidding, I LOVE tights. I think they help complete an outfit, can be worn year around, and make your legs look fancy!!
I’ve had a number of ladies ask me where I get my tights, so I figured I’d give you the list!!
Firstly, if you need some Tight Inspiration, check out my collection on Pinterest.
- My Tights – the site is a tad overwhelming, so I often search via brand name
- Urban Outfitters – search for “tights” and voila!
- ASOS – I have bought SO many pairs of tights from here, it’s ridiculous. I really like this website
- Nordstroms – I like the website and I like that there is a store to go and try the stuff on
- Sock Dreams
- Peek Brooklyn – sooooo many pretty things here
- Modcloth – careful now, you might never be able to escape this site once you go there. TOO many cute things
When I have extra time, I go here:
- Pretty Polly
- the Nordstrom house brand
- House of Holland
- Jonathan Aston
Some words of wisdom I’ve gained over the years:
- Don’t be afraid to get them on the larger size. If they are too small, you’ll feel like a stuffed sausage in them
- If you’re on stage, no matter how old you are, you should have a pair of tights on!!!!!
- At a minimum, you should have a pair of nude, opaque black, and fishnets in your wardrobe (always travel with them)
- Heavier tights should last you longer
- You are bound to stick a thumbnail or toenail through your tights
- You are bound to catch your tights on a zipper or something else
- Stay away from velcro (perhaps on a bag) and wooden seats of any sort. You’ll snag your tights
- Hand wash your tights in a bowl with warm water and shampoo (the machine will inevitably snag them on something)
Alright ladies, have fun!!!
Leave a Reply