Rocktober 2012 – Are you coming?
Kevin and I are teaching three more gigs in the US this year, so if you’ve missed us previously, you still have a few more chances to stalk us!! If you are on the East Coast, you really ought to consider coming to Rocktober 2012 in Columbus, OH. Here are a few reasons why you should come:
- Mike Roberts and Laura Glaess are going to be teaching there! They are super-fun people, gorgeous dancers, and awesome teachers.
- Kevin and I are going to be teaching there, and frankly, we’re awesome! No (well, yes, really), we’re kinda fun, but material we are hoping to teach is going to be super-nerdy and technique-tastic!
- Robert Bell and the Hot Swing Combo are going to be there. People, that is some great music!
- The format is unique: Kevin and I will have a group of you for 10 hours where we will break you, build you, inspire you, and show you the hottest move of 2012: the rock step. Yeeeeh!!
- The website is gorgeous! (Yes, that is important. There are plenty of tech people in the lindy hop community so there’s no reason to have a terrible website. I’m just saying….)
- On Saturday night, there is a Jack & Jill for you show off your latest stuff
- Champion-level dancers will perform and inspire you!
- There is awesome food in the area! I know, I know, I know; I was skeptical too at first, but I’ve totally been won over. NorthStar Cafe, Jeni’s Splendid ice cream, Knead, le Chocoholique, and sushi are some of our favorites that we frequent.
So in short, have you signed up?! Come learn from us, hang out with us, dance with us, and maybe is grab some late-night libations with us!! Is going to be a good time 🙂
Leave a Reply